Thursday 30 May 2013

Música temporada 3 / Music Season 3


AC/ DC - Hells Bells

Bachman Turner Overdrive- You ain't seen nothin' yet

Howling Diablos- Mean little town

J.B. Burnett- I shall not be moved

Goodnight City- 40.000 miles

Steve Carslon - If it ain't easy (instrumental)

Daniel May- Women's wear
 
Les Paul & Mary Ford- Vaya con Dios

Brimstone Howl- Bad seed

Creedence Clearwater Revival- Run through the jungle

Sasquatch- Nikki

Bad Company- Crazy circles

David Feldstein- Seven minutes to heaven

Poison- Every rose has it thorn

Screamin' Jay Hawkins- I put a spell on you

Cass Elliot - Dream a little dream of me
 
The Doobie Brothers - Long train runnin'

Asia- Heat of the moment

Huey Lewis & The News - Back in time

Focus- Hocus pocus

Grand Funk Railroad - We're an american band

Leslie Gore- It's my party

 Bon Jovi- Wanted Dead or Alive

Kansas - Carry on my wayward son 



No comments:

Post a Comment